What's the Difference Between Used and Certified Pre-Owned?
If this is something you've ever wondered about, we will try to give you the information you need to make an informed decision. Here at AutoRide of Reading a vast majority of our Cars, Trucks and SUV’s are AutoRide Certified. For those who aren't sure, here's what buying a certified pre-owned vehicle means for you:
- You're still buying a vehicle that has been driven by a previous owner, However, you are Not buying someone else’s headache. People trade in vehicle for a countless number of reasons, most of which are not because it has issues that can’t be fixed. The Certification process should remove a high percentage of risk in your purchasing process.
- Given its pre-owned status, you will be spending less for a CPO vehicle than you would for a brand-new car, truck or SUV.
- To become AutoRide Certified, a pre-owned vehicle undergoes an extensive 125-point inspection that includes an examination of the mechanical components and a road test.
- The pre-owned vehicle that is being considered must pass every test and fulfill every requirement before being sold as an AutoRide Certified vehicle.
- Every manufacturer has its own benefits for the certified pre-owned vehicles within that make, such as Toyota, Honda, Chevrolet, Ford, etc.
- All AutoRide Certified pre-owned vehicles come with a 12 month / 12k mile Limited warranty. This is the best in the area for pre-owned vehicle out of manufacturer’s warranty. AutoRide Certified vehicles also have other perks like a Carfax Vehicle History report, copy of the 125-point Certified inspection check list, print out of service repair order showing all work performed during the Certification process.
- AutoRide Certified vehicles cannot be more than 14 years older than the present model year or have more than 150,000 miles on the odometer.
As your trusted Reading PA used car dealer, we want all our Pennsylvania drivers and all of our out of state drivers to know the extent of their options when they shop our used inventory. With filters to trim time off your online search, shopping on Autorideofreading.com is a breeze. You'll be visiting our Reading dealership for a test drive before you know it. You can even buy your next car, truck or suv on line by using AutoRide Simplified and we’ll even deliver it to your front door, anywhere in the continental United States. Please contact dealership representative for a quote on shipping. Start exploring our used and certified pre-owned models today to accelerate the search for your next vehicle.
- Seeking a Quality Used SUV?
- Find Auto Repair & Car Maintenance at The AutoRide Service Center in Reading, PA
- Top Three Tips for Purchasing a Used Truck
- The Future of Car Ownership is Here
- 6 Easy Winter Car Care Tips
- Car Safety Features
- Are You Looking for a Used Vehicle?
- What's the Difference Between Used and Certified Pre-Owned?
- Take the Keys to Your Next Vehicle at AutoRide of Reading
- A Look At Our Grand Opening Celebration