We know you've been patient and we can't thank you enough, but we are happy to announce that our service center is now open! You can find us located at 2526 Centre Avenue Suite B in Reading, PA. If you live in or around Reading, PA, you can now not only get your used cars from us but also service your vehicle with us.
Services Performed at AutoRide Service Center
We have several different routine services that we perform at our service center. Our technicians have spent countless hours working on vehicles just like yours, which means they know the best oil to go into your vehicle and which parts work best. We can rotate your tires, ensure they're properly aligned, make sure your battery is fully functioning, check your brakes, and perform any engine diagnostics you might need.
If you're a Jeep or truck owner and have been thinking about lifting your vehicle you can also get that done at our service center as well. We can do custom lift work or tell you about all the possible options we have to offer. We will work closely with your car use and your lifestyle to ensure you're getting exactly what you need.
Visit AutoRider Service Center Today
When you're ready, we would be more than happy to help you with your automotive needs. It doesn't matter if you're looking for a complicated custom lift work or something as simple as an oil change, we can get your vehicle back on the road in no time. And, if you don't need to service your vehicle we can show you all the available vehicles we have for sale.
- Shop Used German Cars at AutoRide of Reading - Serving Berks County
- Here at AutoRide of Reading We Have Used SUVs For Sale
- Maintenance FAQs: Oil Changes
- AutoRide Service Tips To Keep Your Vehicle On The Road
- Customize Your Ride Here At AutoRide Service Center
- AutoRide Service Center is Now Open Proudly Serving Berks County!
- Seeking a Quality Used SUV?
- Find Auto Repair & Car Maintenance at The AutoRide Service Center in Reading, PA
- Top Three Tips for Purchasing a Used Truck
- The Future of Car Ownership is Here